Re-introducing N E P T U N E // after spending 18 months in unlined terracotta amphora and neutral oak, it’s aptly named after the god of the sea. Drinks like a textured ocean sea breeze wrapped inside the arms of a salty lemon. Exceptionally tasty with freshly shucked oysters. Trust us.
Ps Neptune is hyper-stable and will continue to develop after opening for 2-3 months and will evolve in bottle over the next 30+ years.
• 100% Riesling (our oldest Riesling vines, planted in 2004)
• no additions during harvest
• fermented using non-selected yeast
• aged 18 months in neutral French oak puncheons (60%) & unlined terracotta amphora (40%) on lees
• bottled without fining or filtration
Stunning collage (yes, real hand-cut pieces from magazines and books, layered and digitized) by Shannon Rolanty @nonnahs.ro
750 mL | 12.3% ABV